Working with me is always an adventure.
I have dedicated the last 20 years to learning all I can about everything horse:
- Movement based body work
- Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy
- Hands on rehabilitation
- Intuitive connection and communication
- Bio-mechanically correct riding and training
- Partners dance as it relates to effective leadership
- Biosomatic movement for horse and rider
Along the way I have learned a lot about how our emotions factor into our health, soundness, and overall well being. I specialize in working with horses that suffer from:
- PTSD and stress or pain related behaviors
- Chronic or complicated lameness
- Caring for elderly horses
My passion is in developing long term relationships with students and their horses, teaching people how to be educated advocates for their horses, capable of accurately assessing their needs and effectively executing the necessary steps to remedy the problem themselves. My students learn how to do their own body work, how to communicate intuitively with their horses, how to build a relationship with their horse that is free of conflict and trauma, do their own ground work and rehab to restore soundness and have the tools to maintain their horses in whatever discipline they and their horse choose.
I am available for lessons and consultation on a wide variety of topics.
- Lessons at Restoration Ranch – $50.00 per hour
- Lessons within driving distance – $100.00 per hour
- Online or Phone Consultations – $100.00 per hour
Online and Phone Consultations fall into two categories:
- Long Distance Coaching: Addresses complicated, chronic lameness, behavior problems or PTSD for people wishing to learn how to do their own rehabilitation. This is a long term commitment to in depth training.
- Long Distance Counseling Sessions: Counseling for you and your horse. Sessions consist of consultation with you to discuss the issues and connecting with your horse (combines animal communication, long distance craniosacral work and working with emotional trauma). Follow up with you to discuss the source of problems and possibilities for resolution.
Initial Consultation is FREE!
Fill out the form below to contact me. Please give me a brief idea of what kind of help you’re seeking so that I can follow up with the most appropriate information. I look forward to meeting you and your horse!